Please read my Terms of Use before downloading.

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Horticulture Station

From day one, the slacker career reward has been one of my favourite objects (the little potted plants are so cute!) but I never use it because it is rather ugly. It's even more jarring if you are playing a medieval game. Wouldn't it so much better if it were, say, made out of wood? Yes, I think so. I would like to present you with the Horticulture Station






It comes in six of Sunni's Pookleted wood textures. Thanks Sunni!
Found in: Hobbies/Misc
Cost: 1000
Polys: 1656

Download: HorticultureStation.rar

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love this! And I love the wooden colors. Perfect wooden textures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad this is still available! Thank you for doing this :)

    ReplyDelete