Please read my Terms of Use before downloading.

Saturday 28 July 2012

Sand Table

Are you sims lazing about when they could be plotting to take over neighbouring lands? I have the solution for you--a sand table! Cloned from a pool table, it will provide hours of enjoyment, during which your sims can pretend to be working!

Some months ago, a WCIF was posted on the Keep for a sand table. I offered to make one and then didn't finish before my Milkshape trial ran out. It might be for the best as my meshing has doubtlessly improved since then




The animations can be a bit funny. Because figures don't roll like balls do, some will get their heads stuck in the ground. Some will also stick out the side of the table while it is being played, because the pool table it was based off of has a ball return.


Download: OUATSandTable.rar (1.3MB) -- about 2700 polys

1 comment:

  1. ROFL! This is just clever! Thank you so much for this! I love this better than the Modern pool table. ;) Fits just perfectly in my themed 'Hoods.

    -- Edorenel

    ReplyDelete